Day 6 - Scott - Gumbo!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






GUMBO!





It could not go without saying that we enjoyed a great Gumbo that was made by our friend Sandra. I do not know what was in it, don't want to. I also believe that it was made to be eaten in the dark. Sandra was a wonderful host. We sat and ate outside of her FEMA trailer. A good time was had by all. We also enjoyed this feast with her neighbors whom we completed a new roof for.

Those who know me will not fathum that I ate and enjoyed this dish!


0 Responses to “Day 6 - Scott - Gumbo!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3